These snacks are all fairly low in point value, making them an excellent choice to turn to for a snack no matter your point allocation. These Weight Watchers snacks have their points listed, and they’re all SkinnyMs. approved, so dig in!
1. Clean-Eating Deviled Eggs (3 Points)
Quick and easy, these deviled eggs use clean mayonnaise for a protein-packed snack with no guilt.
2. Oven Baked Zucchini Chips (3 Points)
The bread crumbs and cheese turn this soft vegetable into a crunchy, delicious snack for any time of the day.
3. Meaty Veggie Roll-Ups (1 Point)
No muss, no fuss, since the ingredients here are vegetables wrapped in a slice of meat. Simple and clean.
4. Cheesy Kale Hand Pies (6 Points)
Kale makes this yummy on-the-go snack surprisingly healthy.
5. Skinny Strawberry Banana Bread (3-4 Points)
Bake into a mini-loaf or a muffin and enjoy this fruity bread made with chia seeds.
6. Chili-Lime Spiced Pumpkin Seeds (6 Points)
Spices and flavoring are applied directly to delicious, healthy seeds.
7. Southwestern Kale Chips (3 Points)
Turn everyone’s favorite green superfood into a crunchy, yummy chip to munch on.
8. 5-Minute Peanut Butter Fudge (4 Points)
Prepare a full batch and have one yummy square at a time for an easy, portion-controlled snack.
9. Almond Butter and Banana Sandwiches (5 Points)
Bananas are a key fruit in any diet, and these whimsical sandwiches are a great way to work them in easily.